How to Profit From the Story that’s Already in Your DNA
Full-Day Program Captured on Video
There are only two or three human stories, and they go on repeating themselves as fiercely as if they had never happened before. – Willa Cather
No matter where you are in life, you are on a journey. The Heroine’s Journey, the feminine version of the Hero’s Journey, is the most powerful archetype that helps us deal with our own life’s ups and downs as well as the highs and lows of those we serve. You are the heroine of your own journey.
The stories, myths, and legends that form the basis of the Heroine’s Journey, from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to the Snow Queen (embodied in the new Disney movie Frozen), tell of struggles and triumphs that are timeless in nature. The work of Brené Brown, Carol Pearson, Marianne Williamson, and Maureen Murdock continue the exploration, helping us become more fully alive and effective in the world.
The focus of the VIP Intensive is putting the Heroine’s Journey to work in your life and business. If you don’t know how to use this archetype, which is an integral part of your DNA, you are at a disadvantage. Topics include:
- Why the Heroine’s Journey is such a useful metaphor for human existence
- The advantages and disadvantages of the nurturing feminine in the business world
- Remedies for overcoming obstacles and inner conflicts that prevent us from achieving what we want
- The role that “the oxytocin effect” has on influence, persuasion, and sales
- How to integrate the best of the feminine and the masculine for success in today’s world
- What your clients need to see in you before they will buy
By the time the program is over, you will have gained important insights into your own inner world and have a new tool for transformation at your disposal. There will be ample time to work on improving your own business in areas such as positioning, messaging, storytelling, pricing, packaging, and communications.